Monday, November 22, 2010

Prayer Walk

It has gotten real cold here in Korea.  I think there was like a 15 degree drop in temperature from yesterday.  I do not do well with cold weather, but it seems I keep going to colder places (from San Francisco to Dallas to Maryland and now to Korea).

Early this morning, I started walking through the city and praying for the city.  I got up around 4 am, tried to go back to sleep, without success, so decided to go on my prayer walk for the city.  I took my camera and took some pictures.  I walked for about 1.5 hours so you can see that the sun came up on some of the pictures. I truly believe that God has something very special planned for this city and I consider myself so honored to be a part of it.

Enjoy.













 


No comments:

Post a Comment